As part of the final conference of the Food Heroes project – the Digital Food Waste Fest 2.020 which promotes the fight against food waste, we are organising a webinar on French initiatives.
« Unsold or undervalued products, what are the challenges and what solutions exist to fight against food waste at the source? »
Date: Tuesday 8 December 2020 at 16:45
The event will take place in French
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 8 December and it will present initiatives of the Food Heroes project, with testimonials and question-and-answer sessions. In cooperation with the Chamber of Agriculture of Pays de la Loire, Laval Mayenne Technopole and Technopole Quimper-Cornouaille, three sectors will be addressed: fruit and vegetables, marine and animals.
You will hear 5 testimonials from these different sectors and their projects on reducing food waste:
16h45 : Fruits and vegetables
• Anja VAN DER HOFF, manager of the Aunay Lubin Farm, about the valorisation of waste.
• David SIX, manager of the vegetable packaging site, Coopérative Fleuron d’Anjou, about food valorisation to minimise waste during selection for the market.
17h10 : Marine
• Axel BRIERE, director of Mussela, solutions for valorisation of small mussels.
17h30 : Animals
• Baptiste DAUDET, manager of the farm “Le Gars Daudet”, about the project « Brothers of laying hens ».
• Emmanuel HARDY, goat farmer and organic cheesemaker, the Basse Beuvrie farm, about the food project “Goatober”.
With us to debate, Pascal DAGRON (AC3A), Céline MARJOLET (Chamber of Agriculture of the Pays de la Loire), Rozenn LE VAILLANT (Technopole Quimper-Cornouaille) and Nicolas CHOMEL (Laval Mayenne Technopole).
Inscription (Last day: Friday 4 December) : https://forms.gle/9hLJdpEZkzm7j4RE8
Download the programme : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RAvHnKYEWhJwx4VZTRWmqH-_Ay-cwTYU/view?usp=sharing
More information about the Food Heroes project: https://ac3a.fr/en/food-heroes-en/